Our Attorneys at The DeFeo Law Firm, LLC
At The DeFeo Law Firm, LLC, our attorneys combine strong advocacy, dedicated client service and sound counsel to protect the rights and interests of our clients. With extensive experience in diverse and complex areas of personal injury and insurance litigation, we work collaboratively to bring you trusted and result-driven advocacy. Our attorneys have received the highest possible peer rating by Martindale-Hubbell* for our record of service and results.
Contact The DeFeo Law Firm, LLC, to schedule an initial consultation or case evaluation with an experienced products liability and personal injury attorney.
We have litigated against the major car manufacturers and are experienced in handling complex litigation involving multiple defendants, large corporations and insurance carriers. In addition to our record of results in the legal profession, we are also active participants in the community at large, focused on public and consumer rights and interests. Our attorneys are members of the following organizations:
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- Public Citizen Advocacy Group
- Center for Automotive Safety
- American Association for Justice
- Missouri Bar Association, Civil Practice and Procedure
- Boys Hope, Girls Hope National Foundation
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
- Lawyers’ Association of St. Louis, Missouri
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Kansas Bar Association
For more information, please contact our St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri, lawyers directly to schedule a free consultation.
Free consultations · Office located conveniently in historic Lexington · Evening and weekend appointments available by appointment
* Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.